KCEF supports schools and feeding programs in Nairobi and the surrounding region.
- Gentle Bells School, KCEF’s first Kenyan partner school, serves 230 students in the Longonot community in the Rift Valley.
- Karem School serves nearly 300 students on the eastern edge of Nairobi.
- KICOSHEP (Kibera Integrated Community Self-Help Programme) School serves students in Kibera, Nairobi’s largest slum.
- Mawewa School serves students in the Mathare Valley, the second largest slum in Nairobi.
- Blessed Children’s Centre serves students in Kibera, Nairobi.
- Life in Abundance works with street children from the slum in the town of Thika, 15 miles northeast of Nairobi.