- Educating and feeding over 1500 children in five schools.
- Funding ongoing teacher training.
- Supplementing the feeding program with onsite farming on two acres of land.
- Delivering One Laptop Per Child computers to the schools. In addition to the computers, teachers have received hands-on training for classroom application.
- Purchased five acres of land in Longonot, Kenya.
- Raised funds and built a seven-classroom school building, kitchen, and an administrative office block for Gentle Bells.
- Introduced experiential learning through computer education and camping programs.